Started off 2022 and I have been cooking more during the cold and snowy days. This is an easy dish to make with @sauceclubco Ultra Premium Gochujang sauce, it’s plant-based and locally produced. Here is the recipe for this delicious dish.
1 Long Chinese Eggplant or other type of eggplant
1 bunch of Green Onions
1 Package of the @sauceclubco Ultra Premium Gochujang sauce
Olive Oil for cooking
1) Cut up the eggplant in 3 inch strips that are approx 1 inch in width
2) Coat the eggplant with cornstarch in a medium sized bowl.
3) Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and heat it up, add the cornstarch covered eggplant pieces and fry for a few minutes on each side until they have become soft and browned.
4) Cut up a couple of the green onions into small pieces.
5) Pour some of the Ultra Premium Gochujang sauce over the eggplant and add in the green onions. Then coat the eggplant and fry for another minute or so.
By: Richard Wolak