On Wednesday June 26, we presented our second Vegetarian tour, this time in East Vancouver with a selection of eateries. Started off the evening with delicious curry and tea at Chance Café after everyone registered.
· Tofu coconut Thai curry on jasmine rice
· Jasmine sweet tea
· Handmade XO Potstickers – Spicy mushroom XO filling in a homemade potsticker, sweet soya drizzle, fried garlic
· Glass Dumplings – Banana leaf wrapped tapioca dumplings filled with jicama and mung bean served with our homemade ish sauce
· Monsoon Roll – Mixed root and tofu slaw, Vietnamese herbs, and traditional greens wrapped in a rice wrapper and served with our pineapple chili sauce
· Ague tofu on salsa verde mini rice bowl
· Plantain tostada
· Vegan churros & chocolate
· Passionfruit mojito
· Crispy Kale
· Fungi Supreme (mozzarella, cardoncelli mushrooms, ricotta, aged parmesan)
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak