Valentine’s Day should be more about celebrating with those that you care about, whether they are a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, someone you have a crush on or a best friend.
Enter to WIN a Valentine’s Day Event on February 14 for 2 people.
BETA5 chocolates are produced in small batches using ethically sourced estate chocolates and premium ingredients. Careful alignment of the BETA5 matrix results in our chocolates’ distinctive shine and crisp snap.
- We wanted to create a different kind of chocolate shop.
- One that uses the best ingredients we can find, in support of farmers and in the name of taste.
- One that goes against the grain, by recognizing where we stand in the global economy and by committing to making ethical choices instead of profit-driven ones.
- One that is off the beaten path, that blurs the lines between customer and cook.
- One that revolves around innovation and craftsmanship.
Adam & Jess
413 Industrial Ave
Now for The Contest
Follow these 3 steps:
1) Write a comment below, suggest 3 different chocolate flavours you would love to see created (could be ones you have had previously in another city or ones that you thought would be interesting made into a chocolate).
2) Follow us both @vanfoodster @beta5chocolates and retweet the following on twitter:
I entered to WIN a Valentine`s Day Event Feb 14 at BETA5 for 2 people @beta5chocolates via @vanfoodster http://bit.ly/wXVwEQ RT to enter!
All submissions will be entered to win for the random draw. The winner of a Valentine’s Day Event on February 14 for 2 people will be announced via twitter and posted. The contest giveaway is to enter to win a Valentine’s Day Event on February 14 for 2 people – Value $125
@vanfoodies the winner of this contest (drawn by random.org)
Fine Print: Contest will run until 2pm on 2/3/12 You must enter your full name and twitter address if you have one and register with your email address when entering the contest.
Vancouver Foodster is @vanfoodster on twitter and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/vancouverfoodster and on Google+