Enter to WIN 3 Tickets to Food Talks on June 5th ($95 value)
This is the first event in this Food Talks series! Come join us to meet and mingle with other foodies, and to hear some enlightening speakers from the food community.
Chef Trevor Bird – Top Chef Canada Competitor & Chef/Owner Fable Kitchen
Stephanie Yuen – Food Writer & Author of “East Meets West”
Mike McDermid — Ocean Wise Manager at the Vancouver Aquarium
Roberta LaQuaglia — Operations Manager for Vancouver Farmers Markets
Hunter J. Moyes – Chef at the Waldorf Hotel & Founder of The Tiffin Project
- Appetizers will be featured by Chef Karen McAthy of the W2 Media Café
- Featured wine from Misconduct Wine Co
- Treats from Soirette Macaron
Tickets are available at http://foodtalksvolume1.eventbrite.com/
Full details of the event including the Speakers bio’s is here http://foodtalks.ca/vancouver-volume-1-june-5th/
Now for The Contest
Follow these 2 steps:
1) Write a comment below, tell us what Food topic you would like to see presented in our Food Talks series.
2) Follow us both @vanfoodster @foodtalksca and retweet the following on twitter:
I entered to win 3 Tickets to @foodtalksca Food Talks on June 5 via @vanfoodster http://bit.ly/K9xUKb #ContestGiveaway RT to enter!
All submissions will be entered to win for the random draw. The winner of this contest will be announced via twitter and posted. The contest giveaway is to enter to Win 3 Tickets to Food Talks ($95 value).
Fine Print: Contest will run until 1pm on 5/23/12 You must enter your full name and twitter address if you have one and register with your email address when entering the contest.