Canadian National BBQ Championships July 29-31, 2011
Dusty’s Bar and BBQ in the heart of Whistler’s Creekside neighbourhood plays host to the Canadian National BBQ Championships July 29-31. The highlight of the Pacific Northwest competitive BBQ circuit, this event features live music and entertainment, as well as an array of mouth-watering BBQ samples. For more information visit whistlerblackcomb.com.
Whistler Blackcomb and Lodging Ovations are offering 1 lucky Vancouver Foodster reader a chance to experience Whistler’s favourite event. The prize pack includes:
- 1 night stay at Lodging Ovations property in Whistler Creekside
- BBQ Sampling Passes for two people
- Whole Hog Dinner for two people on Saturday July 30th at 7pm
- Tickets for two people for Saturday’s evening concert (Whole Lotta Led)
- 2 x PEAK 2 PEAK Sightseeing Tickets
To enter you must do the following:
1) Leave a comment below on this post and Describe your favourite BBQ Meats that you have enjoyed in the past, where and why!
2) Retweet the following in twitter:
Enter to win @VanFoodster @whistlerblckcmb @lodgingovations package for #BBQChamps July 29-31 http://bit.ly/ouiVfr RT to enter!
3) Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vancouverfoodster
Contest ends Friday July 22. Contest is open to Canadian residents and the winner will be drawn at random. Good luck to everyone that enters!