Two local bakers, Jenny (@Jenny_bakes) and Nicole (@butter.and.botanicals) have collaborated together to create a trio of treats boxes for this holiday season.
I had the opportunity to preview their treats box which featured an assortment of cookies and bars with holiday flavours.
This box featured the following:
- Nanaimo bar truffles
- Pumpkin seed, chocolate hazelnut and feuilletine squares
- Gingerbread biscotti with white chocolate drizzle
- Eggnog s’mores bars
- Sponge toffee with milk chocolate and vanilla salt
- Maple, pecan and white chocolate blondies
- Butterscotch and toffee shortbread cookies
- Chocolate snickerdoodles with dulce de leche
- Oatmeal, pecan and cranberry cookies
- Cinnamon bun cookies
Pre sales are now open through this site https://flourgirls.ca/ until December 11th. All the information for each box plus prices is in there. They are offering pick-ups or deliveries from December 17th to December 19th.
They are donating a percentage of their final sales to Kids Help Phone
By: Richard Wolak