Tantalize your taste buds at over a dozen fabulous downtown Vancouver restaurants! This evening tasting extravaganza goes from 6pm until 9 PM and is presented by Vancouver Foodster & Taste and Sip Magazine.
Each restaurant will be serving up Tasting Plates for guests to enjoy and you will have a chance to visit many different restaurants throughout the evening, meet some new food loving friends, meet the chefs, and learn about each of the participating restaurants.
- Vegetarian options will be available at most of the participating restaurants.
- Prize draws will be held at the after party with some great tasty prizes.
- Bring along a friend or two, your significant other, your family or come solo.
- A food networking dinner event connecting Vancouver’s vibrant food community.
Participating restaurants include:
- Notturno Paninoteca
- Cosca Restaurant
- Footo Delights
- W2 Media Cafe (along with partners: Salt Spring Coffee and more)
- Leonadis Chocolate Cafe
- WE. Coffee
- Juice Truck
- Soho Road
Visit each of the participating restaurants by walking, transit, bike, or carpooling.
$2 from each ticket purchased will go to support the Vancouver Food Bank.
Purchase Tickets Here
Tickets: $30 per person (eventbrite fee extra) – ticket price includes tasting plates at each of the participating restaurants throughout the evening. A donation of $2 from each ticket purchased will go to support the Vancouver Food Bank. (Beverages are included at some restaurants which will be noted, you are welcome to purchase wine, beer, cocktails or mocktails at each of the participating restaurants).
All ticket holders are invited to attend the After Party that gets underway afterwards at 9pm at the W2 Media Cafe & Performance Centre. Come join us to meet and mingle with other foodies, and chefs. Television Host – Meena Mann is the MC. Your ticket gets you into this party for free!
Guest Speakers at the After Party
- Chef Alex Tung of Yowza Culinary
- Chef Michael Deutsch of Sutton Place Hotel
- Gelato Master James Coleridge of Bella Gelateria
- Chef Tina Fineza of Service Exccellence
- Chef William Tse of The Sandbar
Note: No tickets will be sold on the day of the event. All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds; however they are transferrable with printed proof of ticket. ALL Tickets must be purchased in advance online. Event produced by CMI Chat Media Inc
Order tickets via Eventbrite: