Vancouver is fortunate to have some great restaurants with outdoor or indoor patios that overlook spectacular views. This list represents some of the Best patios in the city with a view.
1) The Teahouse at Ferguson Point, Stanley Park Drive
2) Seasons in the Park at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park
3) Marine Mill Bistro at 1199 West Cordova
4) Local Public Eatery at 2210 Cornwall Avenue
5) Go Fish at 1505 West 1st Avenue
6) Bridges on Granville Island at 1696 Duranleau Street
7) C Restaurant at 1600 Howe Street
8) NU at 1661 Granville Street
9) Westward Ho at UBC at 5185 University Boulevard
10) Galley Patio & Grill at Jericho Beach at 1300 Discovery Street
11) Prospect Point Cafe at 5601 Stanley Park Drive
12) Cardero’s at 1583 Coal Harbour Quay
Note: these places are in no particular order, they all offer spectacular views of different parts of the city.
By: Richard Wolak