On Wednesday September 26, we presented our first all vegetarian dining tour in our Tasting Plates series as we explored the downtown Vancouver area between Yaletown and the Westend. Started off the evening with some healthy plant-based eats and drinks at Living Produce Aisle after everyone registered.
Attendees enjoyed tasty vegetarian Middle Eastern, Mexican, Southern Indian eats and so much more.
Living Produce Aisle
- Micro-greens Salad
- Wheat grass shots
- “PB&J” smoothie bowl
Your choice of two Vegetarian Tacos from the selection below
- Rajas Poblanas
- Carrot Tinga
- Jackfruit Mole
- 6″ pizza unlimited Vegetarian and vegan toppings you build your own
Davie Dosa Company
South Indian Plate – Vegan /Gluten Free /Nut Free
- Idly – Rice and lentil Steamed cake
- Medhu Vada – Savoury lentil donuts
- Traditional Masala Dosa – Spiced potato filled with our staple rice and lentil crepe
Sambhar – Veg lentil soup dip and Coconut, Tomato and ginger chutney
Saj & Co.
- Middle Eastern plate of Hummus, chickpeas and Labneh
- Vegetarian Wrap
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty vegetarian dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak