On Wednesday June 20, we presented our Westend Tasting Plates dining tour with delicious Japanese, Moroccan and South Indian dishes plus burgers, sandwiches, pie, kombucha, coffee and tea, and more.
- Your choice of Espresso or Americano
Davie Dosa Company
- Fish Pakora
- Veg Pakora
- Cottage Cheese 65
- Cauliflower 65
served with, tamarind, mint and hot sauce.
Tartine Bread & Pies
- Santa Fe Club Sandwich with Side House Made Coleslaw
- Rhubarb Pie served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Pasture to Plate
- Special Beef Burger with a 3oz certified organic grassfed marinated beef patty, crispy house cured bacon, tomato, lettuce, house made sauces and a sunny side quail egg on our special house made sweet potato bun.
- Ethical Soda Kombucha
- Aburi Unagi Oshi- Sushi
- Inari Sushi
- Premium Waugh Beef Carpaccio
- Seasonal Veggie Mixed Tempura
- Moroccan beef couscous topped with caramelized raisins
- Homemade cheese
- Cheese cake Crepe
- Homemade macaron
- Spiced Moroccan coffee or mint tea
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak