On Wednesday January 11, 2017 we presented our 4th tasting tour of noodles held all over the city. The evening event started off at Commodity Juicery in Fraserhood where guests had a chance to enjoy a bubble ice tea beverage along with a Zucchini noodle salad.
Each of the restaurants participating had served up a couple of different noodle dishes as Tasting Bowls or Plates for guests to enjoy. Guests then had a chance to visit many different types of restaurants throughout the event, meet some new food loving friends, meet the chefs, and learn about each of the participating restaurants.
Zucchini noodle dish paired with their healthy bubble tea made with chia pearls
A flavorful Sri Lankan style seafood soft noodles mixed with squid, shrimp, egg and vegetables with a tint of spices.
Tofu Pad Thai rice noodles in our special sweet and sour sauce with eggs, tofu and peanuts.
Chicken Pad See-ew noodles in sweet soy sauce
- Spaghetti alle Vongole -Extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chillies, Pinot Grigio and Manila clams)
- Garganelli in our classic tomato sauce and Parmigiano reggiano
- Premium rare beef, brisket and beef balls rice noodle soup
- Satay peanut and beef rice noodle soup
- Vegetarian noodle soup with assorted veggies and tofu
Kids Can Cook Gourmet at Organic Acres
Skylar & Chloe will be presenting their locally made pasta sauces with pasta
The restaurants featured many unique and tasty noodle dishes to our guests throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak