The Chefs’ Table Society of BC’s third annual Curry Cup returns to Heritage Hall, 3102 Main St., Vancouver from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
This year’s competing chefs will present their version of Curry:
- Trevor Bird, Fable Kitchen
- Clement Chan, Torafuku
- Justin Cheung, Longtail Kitchen
- Jonathan Chovancek, Cook Culture/Bittered Sling
- Frank Gort Showcase Restaurant & Bar
- Andrea Carlson Burdock and Co.
- Tret Jordan, Homer St. Cafe
- Bobby Milheron Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
Parts of the proceeds will go to support Growing Chefs.
Tickets to the Curry Cup are $60 and include eight unique international curries highlighting diverse flavours from around the world served by the competing chefs, along with beer from R&B Brewing, wine from Evolve Cellars, cocktails from Bittered Sling and Jameson Whiskey, Chai tea from The Chai Company, gelato from Bella Gelateria and a treat from Three Farmers.