In order to win the Treasure Hunt, you must answer each and every question correctly (by following the Treasure Hunt details below), there will be 6 prizes awarded to the top 6 people who win in sequence (prize value is $100 per winner)
- Which restaurant have you most recently dined at in Vancouver and have a photo from your meal? Post that photo here and include your full name (your name must be identical as your name used to register your answers of the rest of the questions)
- Which new restaurant in Vancouver which is as close to fine dining, most talked about, has Richard Wolak not yet had a sit down meal?
- Name to Noteable Chef Interviews Richard Wolak did that he tweeted recently using the hash tag #VF2YR ?
- Which restaurant did Richard Wolak enjoy a Persian New Year menu this year?
- What radio station is Richard Wolak currently hosting his Radio Show on? (hint – sip ….)
- Which quest is Richard Wolak currently working on that he has constantly tweeted about over the past 3 weeks?
- Name the most recent event Richard Wolak has attended and written about at the Vancouver Aquarium?
- Which pastry chef did Richard Wolak recently interview that works at one of the Fairmont Hotels?
- Name the chef that is at the Oakwood who used to be the chef at Sanafir?
- Which Yaletown hotel restaurant has Richard Wolak not yet dined?
- Which restaurant has Richard Wolak’s favourite Neapolitan Style pizza? (hint they have donated one of the prizes for #VF2YR party)
- Name 3 restaurants in Richmond that Richard Wolak has reviewed? (hint they have each donated prizes for the #VF2YR party)
- Name the most recent food writer to dine with Richard Wolak at a downtown Vancouver restaurant which now has a Top Chef recipient? (hint it was in the review)
The Prizes (6 winners)
Sequoia Company of Restaurants
One $100 gift card
Can be used at any of their four of restaurant locations including Seasons in the Park, The Teahouse, Sandbar and Carderos
Winner: Linda Nguyen
One dinner for two value of $100
Winner: Alex Ngu
One $100 Gift Card for dinner
Winner: Ngoc Lien Nguyen
Glowbal Group Restaurants
One $100 Gift Certificate to any Glowbal Group restaurant including Coast, Italian Kitchen, Trattoria, Glowbal Grill, Sanafir
Cafe Il Nido
One Dinner for Two (Value $100)
Q4 Ristorante or Q4 al Centro downtown
One $100 Gift Certificate
Winner: Stephanie Sorenson
The Treasure Hunt Details:
To enter you must do the following:
1) Submit a detailed comment including your Full Name and answering each of the 13 questions correctly referencing each Number (there are hints and clues within each question)
Treasure Hunt ends Thursdsay July 28 at 10pm. Must be 19 or over to enter. Contest is open to Canadian residents and the winners will be awarded to the first 6 people who answer each question correctly. Good luck to everyone that enters!
Fine Print: You must enter your full name and include your Twitter address if you have one, and register with your email address when entering the contest. * By entering your email address you will automatically become a subscriber to Vancouver Foodster to receive possible contests, specials or newsletter.
This is Contest #3 to Celebrate the Vancouver Foodster 2 Year Anniversary today July 28th, to enter more contests as they are launched throughout the day to here
Winner awarded based on first people to get the answers 100% correct
Vancouver Foodster was founded by Richard Wolak who over the past 2 years has reviewed over 330 restaurants, cafes and food carts; and written 375 stories that includes interviews with bartenders, brewmasters, chefs, mixologists, restaurateurs, wine makers; and attended over 163 parties and events that includes restaurant openings and anniversaries, competitions, festivals, and tastings.